Personal Trainer Course – Sprint Package
Upto 35% off for Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
Hurry – Enquire Now! Offer Ends Today.
This course is delivered by PT National (RTO#41327).
Cert III in Individual support is the accredited qualification to move into Australia’s one of the most stable sectors. This will certify that you have the skills and knowledge to support our seniors and elderly. Learners will have the knowledge of related theoretical, procedural and factual details.
Assistant in Nursing (AIN), a Personal Care Assistant, Home Care Worker, Community Care Worker or a Community Support Worker.
We are flexible as you are. You shall choose from the following study mode to suite your life style.
- Face to Face – Aspex face to face learning mode will let you visit us for the entire course duration
- Distance – Aspex distance learning mode provide you with the course assessment details and fulfill all the requirements and support needed for the distant learning so that you shall pursue your study wherever likely.
- Blended –Aspexblended mode offers you to use both on-campus and distance learning method. In this mode you will be required to complete few classes and course unit assessment booklets.
Recognition of Prior Learning let a person to get recognition for the knowledge and skills they have. This includes skills from previous study, work experience and life experience, plus working in the same industry for few years.
Enrolment is open for 365 days a year for the course.
- You can visit our office Or
- Fill the enrolment form and send email with supporting documents