This course is delivered through Mixed Mode – Self-Paced Online Learning, which is a highly effective and popular method of delivery. This delivery method lets learners study according to their schedule and is ideal for those who are busy with their families, day jobs, and other matters. Moreover, you can enroll straight away and start your course!
Studying the Certificate IV in Leadership and Management course online is popular because learners can do the learning from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, or anywhere in Australia. By doing this at a time more comfortable for them. they might be able to finish the course quickly.
Please click here to read our policies and procedures in the Aspex Training Academy (RTO# 32067) student handbook before enrolling.
Course Duration: You will be given up to 12 months from your commencement date to complete the course. There are no set course dates so you can enroll and begin studying straight away and work through the course as fast as you like!
What Will You Learn In The Management Course?
The Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB42015) course will help in developing skills in management, guidance, and support to others, and will also have some responsibility for organizing and monitoring the output of their team and their performance.
During this course, you will learn how to guide and support your team members, communicate effectively, delegate tasks and work outputs, evaluate, identify and apply solutions to a defined range of problems, and analyzing and interpret information from a variety of sources. The course will also teach you the comprehensive skills needed to lead an effective workplace, as well as promoting innovation and continuously improving the business and your team.
Course Outline & Structure
Expected Study Hours: This course has up to 1040 expected study hours, including Assessment Activities and depending on your existing knowledge and experience. To assess your knowledge, you will be asked to complete a Personal Learning Plan Evaluation after you enroll. Upon completion, you will be provided with a training plan that identifies your cohort, taking into account your existing level of knowledge and skill in this vocational area.
The amount of training and support required for each learner will vary according to their existing experience, knowledge, and skills in this area.
Aspex Training Academy has identified four student cohorts:
- Beginner Cohort (Full Study Model) – limited knowledge or skill in the competence contained in this qualification. No recent related industry experience. Study hours are up to 1040 hours.
- Intermediate Cohort (Partial Study Model) – moderate prior knowledge and skill in the competence contained in this qualification. Limited recent related industry experience. Study hours are up to 845 hours.
- Advanced Cohort (Partial Recognition Pathway) – extensive knowledge and skill in the competence contained in this qualification. Recent related industry work experience of one year or more. Study hours are up to 615 hours.
- Expert Cohort (Assessment only) – consists of individuals with current industry experience of 3 or more years and extensive specific knowledge and skill in the competence contained in this qualification. Study hours are up to 460 hours.
Assessment Methods: Knowledge Assessment, Case Study (includes portfolio, reports, role plays, and presentations), and Practical Assessment
There are no prerequisites required to enter the Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB42015). However, it is preferred that students:
- Are 18 years or older
- Have sound language and literacy skills (at least Year 10 English, or equivalent)
- Obtain a Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Provide a valid ID with his/her picture and signature
- Undertake a Language, Literacy, and Numeracy Evaluation
- Undertake a Personal Learning Plan Evaluation before accessing the course materials and commencing studies
To support you in your studies, Aspex Training Academy will provide:
- Access to a student account in the LMS for submission
- Learning Materials and Assessment Workbooks
- Simulations, where applicable
- Templates for completing Project Documents
To complete your studies, you will need to have access to:
- Where possible, access to a workplace where you can complete assessments under a supervisor^
- Access to team leaders/supervisors and staff to lead and manage
- Computer with:
- Internet access through Google Chrome
- MS Word, MS PowerPoint, or equivalent applications
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Latest Microsoft Word and Excel
- Webcam and USB headset for participating in webinars (optional)
^Note: Aspex Training Academy will provide a simulated environment for students unable to secure a workplace for their assessments – for units applicable under simulated pathway only)
The Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB42015) is suitable for anyone looking to further their education and training in the leadership and management industry and seeking to gain additional leadership knowledge.
Once enrolled in this Certificate course you may also consider additional training to complement your leadership and management skills:
Recognition Of Prior Learning (RPL)
RPL is offered to any learner who can provide evidence of competency for the units offered within this qualification. This can include any previous training (formal or informal) or previous life or work experience.
The RPL process is simple and straightforward. You just have to indicate on your enrolment form that you would like to apply for RPL. Once your enrolment is confirmed, you will receive an RPL pack to help with evidence collection. Your trainer will also get in touch with you to go through any potential RPL opportunities you may have.
Aspex Training Academy works with a range of reputable parties to market and recruit for national qualifications and courses. Students of Aspex Training Academy may be recruited by other parties under specific arrangements.
|Section 1: Core Units|
|Communicate Effectively as a Workplace Leader||00:00:00|
|Lead Effective Workplace Relationships||00:00:00|
|Lead and Manage Team Effectiveness||00:00:00|
|Implement Operational Plan||00:00:00|
|Section 2: Electives Units|
|Promote Innovation in a Team Environment||00:00:00|
|Identify Risk And Apply Risk Management Processes||00:00:00|
|Implement and Monitor WHS Policies, Procedures and Programs to Meet Legislative Requirements||00:00:00|
|Mentor in the Workplace||00:00:00|
|Coordinate Business Resources||00:00:00|
|Write Complex Documents||00:00:00|
|Analyse and present research information||00:00:00|
|Make a Presentation||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.